QAH is based on the model of seniors helping seniors to thrive in our community.
That means that members both offer help as they can and seek help as they need.
This reciprocity helps build on QAH’s 3 foundational principles:
Empowerment, Connection and Purpose
We're all about "helping seniors help each other". We seek to help Queen Anne's County seniors stay safe, stay healthy, stay connected, and stay independent at home as they age. We're building and supporting a network of seniors who help each other achieve that goal.
Members come together to work as a "Caring Community" and become friends helping each other.
Are you a senior (or know one) who wants to...
· Use your skills and experience in a network of seniors "aging well in place"?
· Connect with other seniors who share goals and interests?
· Access support and expert advice for life planning and organizing?
· Participate in social, educational and cultural events?
· Find member-recommended services and providers?
· Give back to the community?
If even one of your answers is Yes, then Queen Anne's at Home is for you!